View Single Post
      02-14-2019, 02:07 PM   #12
2000cs
Captain
Rep
Drives: Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Well, given she's a renter and it isn't really her problem per se, I don't really support the idea of dumping it in the yard and making her life further miserable.

That being said, the childish part of me greatly appreciates the idea of renting a truck from Home Depot or whatever and throwing all that crap in the bed and dumping it off right in front of the property management's door with a little sign "Manage This". And I mean directly in front of the door so they can't even get in until they remove it. And if you are a big guy, saw them up as big as you can manage so they struggle with it.

Preferably at night, and with a screwdriver to remove the license plate a few hundred yards from your destination in case there are cameras, then pull away, put the plate back on, and return the truck.
With apologies to the OP for getting a bit off track...
When I lived in Portland OR, last century, a guy I worked for lived next to a city park where people dumped their garbage. He got tired of it and would go through the garbage to find the ID and address of the dumpers, then load the entire mess into his pickup and deliver it pretty much just as described above. Of course he didn’t stick around to see how they reacted. Did it several times. Twisted but kind of funny too.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent15127.00