View Single Post
      02-14-2019, 02:13 PM   #14
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Well, given she's a renter and it isn't really her problem per se, I don't really support the idea of dumping it in the yard and making her life further miserable.

That being said, the childish part of me greatly appreciates the idea of renting a truck from Home Depot or whatever and throwing all that crap in the bed and dumping it off right in front of the property management's door with a little sign "Manage This". And I mean directly in front of the door so they can't even get in until they remove it. And if you are a big guy, saw them up as big as you can manage so they struggle with it.

Preferably at night, and with a screwdriver to remove the license plate a few hundred yards from your destination in case there are cameras, then pull away, put the plate back on, and return the truck.
You and I would get along just fine, sir. Someday I'll tell you guys about the parting gift I gave my ex-wife when she let to go live with her new boyfriend. it earned me the nickname "Evil Genius" among my friends.
Appreciate 4
Joekerr7929.00
MKSixer34184.50
minn1914034.50