View Single Post
      01-31-2019, 10:36 AM   #2
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Yeah, I was reading about that disciplinary notice in Dialogue about a week ago, I admit I was laughing.

You don't often see it from a female doctor, but yeah, apparently mutual masturbation and sex, the whole bit.

Dialogue is one of my favourite ones to read because it has all the disciplinary notices for doctors, and it is unbelievable sometimes. I'd say 40-50% of the disciplinary actions are due to doctors having sex with their patients (and almost always male doctors, and primarily, it is psychologist / mental docs doing it). I just really never understand how they think they are going to get away with it.

Also in the latest Dialogue (although an old case) was an anesthesiologist who got stripped of his license. So what this guy was doing was while patients were under, he was putting his dick in their hands, or on their mouth, and whispering explicit stuff to them. And I didn't believe this could happen, because I know they are never alone in the OR with patients, so I thought this was unbelievable. Turns out, he was doing it, and the way the room was set up, he was at the back and there is a drape where you can't see him, you'd have to walk around the drape, so he was getting away with this stuff.

Still, bold though, because literally feet away are nurses and other doctors doing the operation on the patient. Unbelievably bold. But he didn't contest the charges, so appears to be true.
Appreciate 0