08-24-2021, 11:18 AM   #50
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Lol yup I said Westbrook as I’ve been getting those two confused lately. BTW, doesn’t that loss count? Also, thank you for proving my point that the Seahawks desperately need home fans for that ‘edge’ to win. Even Cowboys fans don’t succumb to that low of an excuse. Yeah, I thought about him being a Giant. However, he would get chewed up in ‘NJ’. No worries though, as when Danny Dimes does falter, Gmen will have those two top 10 picks.

I’m the biggest critic of my team. Evan Engram is an overrated butterfinger TE and Barkley has only been on the field for 25 minutes and he’s anointed one of the top 5 RB’s in the game when he’s always injured and vastly overrated too. Danny Dimes, you know where I stand with him.

You need to understand that the Seahawks have a head coach who should have been fired years ago. He cost them a 2nd SB and even though I’m busting your balls about Russell Westbrook (Wilson), his play calling and not getting him the right players around him (I know that’s the GM’s job but Carrol has say too) is getting old. Russ can cook a great meal but when he’s the only one in the kitchen 24/7, burnt meals will come out every now and then. Now, they have a new OC right? Do you want Carroll gone if Seattle doesn’t go playoff deep this season? Serious question.
Trust me, I know all about the Seahawks and that dates back to the era well before Pete Carroll and the current generation. You're talking to someone that witnessed games at the old Kingdome that was obliterated many years ago before there was a Lumen Field.

I don't really care about the game against Colt McCoy and sure it counts, but that's not the reason why the hawks didn't go further in the playoffs. I do agree that PC should be shouldering much of the blame for their inexcusable losses but it is what it is. He doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Their real issue is the offensive line or lack thereof. RW also needs to take some blame because he holds the ball way too long sometimes and takes sacks when he should throw the ball away. I'm just hoping their new offense can click but I'm worried it's going to take a while. They had to deal with that moron Darrel Bevell for so long and that mindset is probably still engraved into their brains but we'll see how the new OC influences their play. I for one am excited because I think it should open things up much more for them and they theoretically will become less predictable (aka run the ball first 2 downs then throw it.).

BTW, as far as that 2nd SB they had a chance to win, I don't put that squarely on PC's shoulders. It was the OC and RW himself that also need to reflect on that play. We all know if they would've handed the ball to Beast Mode they'd have won 2 consecutive SBs and I would've been happy AF, especially being against the f'n Pats whom I hate. I thought that was the worst SB choke but I then realized that was a very competitive back-and-forth game. The Falcons take the cake on ultimate choke job. That was painful to witness and knew it would eventually be the end for Dan Quinn though he stayed longer than I thought. I doubt he's going to fix Dallas' problems on defense.
Appreciate 0