TimeFor
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 i3S REx

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_slow View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, EOP in this context is for the current model year. So MY2021 EOP is 6/22, which is around the time when BMW cuts over to MY2022 on the production lines.
They wouldn't start making model year 22 cars well into 2022. June would be when they start production on 2023 cars. EOP is end of production for the I01 cars.

Hoping we get a new generation i3. My lease is up at the end of the year. This is my 3rd i3 and I love the vehicle for it's size. It really is the perfect city car. The mini would be a contender but the range is less than the i3 and less room, and more money. No, I'll pass on the Mini. I'll buy a BMW iX I suppose. Though at the 80k-100k est. pricing its going to be a harder sell. The i3 being cheap make its an easy daily beater to have around.

I've got the Rivian R1T Launch Edition on order. I'll play with that for a bit but with the size of it I doubt I'll use it for more than the occasional Home Depot run. I'm a little spoiled by the i3's size and practicality as a daily driver.

If they make a next gen i3, I hope they keep the size. All I really want is better tech and nicer interior options. No blind spot monitoring is kind of a joke in a 21 model year car. I would hope we finally get dual zone climate, cooled, & power seats. Is a power tail gate too much to ask? Give me the options at least please. I'll check every box

Last edited by TimeFor; 04-10-2021 at 12:34 AM..
Appreciate 1