Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Question #3: Alpha male vs Alpha female

During my 20s, when my friends pressure weakest link:
"Hey man, go ask that ugly girl out."
Most of weakest link will give him a huge comeback to the group alpha that others ROFL at him.

I have tons of occasions with female herds which acts differently.
When my ugly ass was at starbucks doing work, there were 4-6 gals looking at me and giggling at me. I guess (supposedly) female want to make fun of the weakest link of the group. So, female alpha asked weakest link to go ask me out.

I can tell she didn't want to ask me out, but was kinda forced by her friends.
Upon asking me out, I told her "Follow me" and went to the entire group.
I said it loudly to the group "Next time, if you had an herpes, you can directly tell me, instead of telling your friend to tell me about your herpes problem."
Their entire group was very quiet.

Now the question:

Why are female alpha more cruel and have a herd system which weakest link usually can't even say NO to female alpha(s)? It is more like wolfpack than deer herds. Why do you think I saw this more in group of females than male? Have you ladies had to do that to your weakest link?

Question #4 Rubbing boobies on me.
Whenever I read an article or some kinda paper, my co-workers usually gathered around me to see what I am reading. During that time, I see lots of boob rubbing on my shoulder and my back.
For 3-4 times, I thought it happened because of lots of people.
Same sh1t happened when there were 2 or even 1 person right next to me.

I don't know if word spreads, and few different dept female is doing that as well. It is not just her boob temporary touching, but it is on my forearm for like 1-2min straight.

NOW THE QUESTION.

My question is not about "does she want me?"
This is my question.

In the office, do females talk way beyond what guys will talk about, and test guys psych out or something? Have you ladies saw a female co-workers doin g that to a male co-worker at work?
I am 90% sure, they are not doing it for sex or sexual thing.
I strongly believe they are doing it to test guys out and see their reactions.
I mean, if I rub my missletoe to just to see the female co-worker's reaction, i would be talking to HR for hours. you know?
Short answer for now:
#3 - We like to be in control, and are often not very good at taking jokes.
#4 - We like attention. Boobs/sex are a good way to get that.
Appreciate 1