Originally Posted by uniqueMR View Post
Hello ALL,

I am trying to lose weight from past 18 months. With no luck

Weight: 195lbs
Body Fat: 30%
Height: 5'9"
Fat Deposits: lower belly, lower back, love handles, face/chin

So from 2 weeks, I have been aggressive and started the following routine:

Treadmill: Morning and Evening (total of 800 calories burn/day) for 5 days/week. So total I am burning about 3500-4000 calories a week on treadmill.
Weight-lifting: once a week, burning 500 calories.
Give and take: I am burning around 4000 calories per week combined.

Breakfast: oatmeal/milk/nuts/peanut butter/honey, about 350 calories.
Lunch: pretty heavy lunch mix of meat or poultry, rice or bread, about 400-700 calories.
Dinner: snacking, about 200-300 calories.

I really want to get lean, fit, healthy, athletic body and be around 170lbs with body fat of 20-23%.

Please advice, comment. I am really struggling in losing 20 lbs.
THANKS!!!
20-23% body fat is not lean, fit and healthy. If you want to see your muscles, you need to be at 10-13%.

I've started my gym regiment a little over 2 months ago. Go in 3 days doing weights and mix in 2 days of steady cardio and HIIT. Keep track of everything I eat using MyNetDiarPro app. Weigh my meals, then log them, makes things really easy when you can just scan the bar code and all the data is already in the app.

I lost 15lb so far and definitely see more muscle. I eat clean, include fat, carbs and high amounts of protein, but avoid carbs after 7pm. On most days I can stick to caloric deficit of about 900. Your deficit will depend on how quickly you want to lose weight, mine is just a goal of 28lb in 4 months.

Good luck, don't give up, it's not a quick process if you want a visible transformation.
Appreciate 0