Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I mean you can't say it has nothing to do with the size of your muscles, but I agree that people carry it in different places. Regardless, my point was that you don't have to be shreaded to be in solid shape. People who have a goal of getting down to 20% shouldn't be told that it isn't good enough and they need to get down to 10% to be satisfied. Someone going from 30% to 20% is an accomplishment that they should feel good about.
We aren't trying to make anyone feel bad about progress, but 20%+ body fat really isn't "fit" unless you are going for power without looks (i.e. linebacker).

Sure you can tell there is muscle, but it is not defined. The definition has almost nothing to do with muscle size, it is about the fat around it. Smaller muscles with less body fat will look more defined than more muscles with more body fat, there really is not two ways about it.

Some people may be happy with the participation trophy, but some of us actually like to push a little more and get to a better place. Again, that does not mean that progress itself is not worth anything, it just isn't the best you can do.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0