10-14-2021, 04:55 PM   #71
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenX View Post
I must admit, I am impressed you are able to breath and type at the same time. Your logic, and I used that term loosely for you is the only thing here that is flawed.

I feel like this is waste of time, with someone as yourself who thinks a 3rd world country with 4 times the population, 1/3 the land mass, and triple the average household size would be a "cherry pick" for these numbers.

India SHOULD have been ravaged by Covid, and at first it was, Hitting over 400K daily cases in April. The media was a firestorm with how horrific it was. All of the videos are still up for you too see for how main stream media declared this was the end of the world for India.

Then something happened, instead of being morons such as yourself, the government acted quickly, mass producing kits with various medicines (Ivermectin, doxycyline, zinc, vitamin d) and made it widely available. Anyone in a household that got covid meant the entire house should take the kits.

And it worked, The evidence is clear, you can dance it all around you want but the facts are India kicked our ass with how Covid was handled and saved hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives. Can you imagine if a someone like you was in charge, how many more lives would have been lost there?

Keep telling yourself its a massive conspiracy that India controls all of the media and is covering up what should have been an absolute disaster for them. Damn they are good, that's a lot of bodies to hide.

Idiots like you have cost peoples lives. Idiots like you buy into the vaccine being the ONLY option instead of just ONE of the options. Idiots like you bought into this "horse paste" fallacy that prevented these treatments from ever being offered to the masses who were in the hospital dying from Covid. This is on YOU and your fellow morons who can ONLY think what they are told.

Had we done what India did, not only offered the Vaccine but also offering the same kits India did, would have saved thousands of lives.

Know that when this is over, history will look back harshly at fools like you that were so easily programmed to believe EXACTLY what they wanted and it cost lives.

But there is a silver lining, know that your blind allegiance helped create 12 new pharma billionaires. They thank you for your support.

Now stop wasting your time here, these critical thinking concepts are clearly beyond you. Go back to CNN & MSNBC, FOX, CBS, ETC for your daily programming robot.

To prove your point - post this on FB or Twitter and see how long till it is removed or banned. Open discussion will NOT be tolerated.