10-14-2021, 05:40 PM   #78
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenX View Post
I am sorry, did I misjudge you? You are not pro-mandate? Isn't what this entire thread is about? A player not complying with the Mandate?

BTW, the third booster was just approved here in the U.S. today. For select groups, in a few months it will be a requirement. The fourth, fifth, sixth, etc will follow in the coming months/years. Do you have a number or you will you blindly comply no matter how far it goes?
This post is about an NBA player and the dilemma he finds himself in, no more no less. I'm not here to discuss my personal opinion on mandates, otherwise that would be an entirely different thread and nothing to do with Kyrie Irving and the Nets organization.

You clearly have not been around here very long so I'll cut you some slack but whenever you go in guns blazing on whatever subject it might be and start calling people names and more or less reveal your character (and beliefs) in a single post, that doesn't necessarily end well. I haven't been here a real long time either but long enough to see stupid shit going back and forth which often times is pointless and even leads to deleted threads or in some cases accounts being banned. Trust me when I tell you there are plenty of members around that are tired of that.
Appreciate 0