07-26-2015, 03:11 PM   #32
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: 08' M5, '09 335i, '18 M3 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
I think lamborghini owners don't buy their car with their last money.
If they want an audi on the side they buy that too....

I don't understand why the lamborghini brakes would overheat so fast and the r8 brakes wouldnt.

Maybe you don't understand why people rather have the huracan, but then you probably wouldn't understand why the R8 devaluates more quickly than it's lamborghini counterpart.

If we wanted the fastest and best engineerded car for a fair price we'd all be driving tuned GT-R's
Buying from an italian supercar manufacturer is never a rational decision....
Yeah but you either buy the Huracan or the R8.

I can't answer you that about the brakes. As I said, I have only driven a few laps on the track with the Audi Ceramic brakes. Gotta wait and see how it performs during a full on track test.

The old R8 was far away from the Gallardo in terms of performance. The new one as I said, is as quick and has a much better cabin. I am sure it will hold up better than ever value wise. And of course just the name Lamborghini will make your car depreciate slower. That doesn't make it the better car

And no... the GT-R is very fast and is very good value., but it's a bit of a plastic box. :/ Now I'm gonna get hammered lol. No but a GT-R customer is someone who wants pure performance nothing else.

Verde Mantis Green M3 F80 Manual
-
Motor Journalist from Germany and BMW Genius
Appreciate 0