View Single Post
      04-11-2019, 11:54 AM   #49
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

I really feel for you man.

My situation worked out on it's own. My ex started dating an alcoholic although he and she didn't believe he was. He lived next door to us, went through his own divorce, and then started filling her head about all the things I told him I did while away on business trips although I never talked about anything with him.

All it took was a Private Investigator getting me a video of them being together all the time, and one of him outside one day when he was off work drinking all day long as he kept his beer in the garage. The nail in the coffin was him then driving over to the school to pick up his kids and my daughter as well.

I walked out of that with custody of my daughter. Told her she could keep the house and any equity, but had a quit claim signed to get my name off of it.

I didn't want child support...just wanted all of my savings and retirement to be safe. She agreed to everything as long as I let her have our daughter 2 weekends a month.

So I was granted a divorce for adultery on her part, and walked away with my daughter a free man.

I feel the same as the others on here. Even if it means a loss, you need to get out of this as soon as you can. Kill her with kindness especially if you can work out a deal concerning child support that you can put in writing.

In my state if the court decides....the man is pretty much screwed. But if you have your own deal put together they typically will let you go by that. But I have seen women go back after their ex's saying they signed something while under duress....so the courts still got involved.

But in your case with it being going on this long..I don't think you would have to worry about that.
King Rudi13159.00