View Single Post
      06-11-2022, 06:53 PM   #16
2mAn
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 & an old Alfa

Well, it’s been a few months so I have a few updates on the daily.

Update #1. I purchased the amplifier and speaker combo box from orange fever here on Bimmerpost. It’s a great little set up and though I didn’t install it exactly where I wanted to, I am quite happy with how it is now. Not the type of bass I had in my car ‘s in high school LOL but a great complement to the rest of the stereo

No Harmon Kardon amp, but we press on

Wiring completed

Speaker box installed...

Update #2
I finally installed the i3S swaybar. After dropping the front subframe enough to get this thing out it looked shockingly identical to the new one that we wanted to put in.

We even went to compare the part numbers and there is certainly a different part # between my car and what came on the i3s. We had to measure it and the difference was less than 1mm lol...

And I got a kick out of this while the car was on the left, so I had to take a picture for you guys. Should I put a fat exhaust tip right out the middle?

I also made a little video after taking the i3 to Newcombs a ranch again. Fun note: The MR2 owner came up to me later and to,d me that my pace was good and I didn’t need to get out of the way. He said it was hilarious following me and watching me toss the i3.
Appreciate 0