07-08-2008, 12:26 PM   #22
mayno
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i / 2018 BMW 430i Conv

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
whats the point of 2 of the same Evos?
my bad...that was a bad copy/paste. he only has 1 Evo.

This is what he does for a living (note that the top procedure is cosmetic/plastic surgery for head and neck...in addition to all of the other very tough procedures):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_an...facial_surgery

Surgical Procedures

Treatments may be performed on the craniomaxillofacial complex: mouth, jaws, neck, face, skull, and include:

* Cosmetic surgery limited to the head and neck (rhytidectomy/facelift, blepharoplasty, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, etc.)
* Dentoalveolar surgery (surgery to remove impacted teeth, difficult tooth extractions, extractions on medically compromised patients, bone grafting or preprosthetic surgery to provide better anatomy for the placement of implants, dentures, or other dental prostheses)
* Diagnosis and treatment of benign pathology (cysts, tumors etc.)
* Diagnosis and treatment (ablative and reconstructive surgery, microsurgery) of malignant pathology (oral & head and neck cancer).
* Diagnosis and treatment of cutaneous malignancy (skin cancer), lip reconstruction
* Diagnosis and treatment of congenital craniofacial malformations such as cleft lip and palate and cranial vault malformations such as craniosynostosis, (craniofacial surgery)
* Diagnosis and treatment of chronic facial pain disorders
* Diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
* Diagnosis and treatment of dysgnathia (incorrect bite), and orthognathic (literally "straight bite") reconstructive surgery, orthognathic surgery, maxillomandibular advancement, surgical correction of correction of facial asymmetry.
* Diagnosis and treatment of soft and hard tissue trauma of the oral and maxillofacial region (jaw fractures, cheek bone fractures, nasal fractures, LeFort fracture, skull fractures and eye socket fractures.
* Splint and surgical treatment of sleep apnea, maxillomandibular advancement, genioplasty (in conjunction with sleep labs or physicians)
* Surgery to insert osseointegrated (bone fused) dental implants and Maxillofacial implants for attaching craniofacial prostheses and bone anchored hearing aids.

Lastly, here's screen shot of his Flickr page...I'm not going to provide a link to his page for privacy reasons. And if you still don't believe it, I feel REALLY SORRY for you!
Attached Images

Last edited by mayno; 07-09-2008 at 12:34 AM..
Appreciate 0