View Single Post
      01-06-2021, 07:05 AM   #30
mdf
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 230i

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1pher View Post
I think those days are gone. Unless maybe you’re looking for a handyman special.
I hear you. I haven't followed this segment of the market for a while and that was my expectation too. And I don't know how the SC's have held up and what issues they develop at this age and it seems like, good luck finding one that hasn't been beautified with a whale tail slant nose etc. But I'm seeing a few SC's, running, mostly original, for around $30K. I didn't do a lot of looking before I posted but

"1981 Porsche 911SC Coupe featured here with matching numbers is available in Light Ivory with a brown interior. it comes with a clean Carfax and is equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission, 3.0-liter engine, cruise control, air conditioning, power windows, sunroof, 4-wheel disc brakes, and Fuchs wheels. A gorgeous color combination Porsche which is mechanically sound. For $34,750"

"1983 PORSCE 911 SC TARGA COUPE LOW MILES With only one previous owner, this automobile is ready for you.This is a smoke-free automobile.There is no damage evident on this vehicle.The exterior condition of this vehicle shows that it was garaged.The engine on this vehicle is running properly.This vehicle has no known defects. This vehicle has a smooth shifting transmission.All power equipment is functioning properly.The exterior of this vehicle is extra clean.Extra clean interior. Absolutely no rips, odors or abuse $34,900.00"
Appreciate 0