View Single Post
      12-21-2016, 06:50 PM   #15
TheNus
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Here are my suggestions for you. Please read them as positive.

Most people greatly overestimate the amount of muscle that they have. Focus on building quality muscle. I am sure you don't have as much as you think.

Workout hard every time. Everyone thinks they workout hard but again, they probably don't. You shouldn't feel sore the next morning, you should feel like you were in a car wreck. It hurts to grow and you will love it.

Stop the bulk and cut. Eat 300 to 500 above maintenance on workout days and maintenance or slightly above on non workout days depending on what your body tells you. If you start to put on a little fat adjust your macros and training to take care of it. For big plateaus you might need to go a little shunky but once you break them you can take care of it.

Hide your scale and rely on the mirror and measuring tape. The scale messes with your mind just like people who tell you that you are getting small.

I have been through this whole thing and it is a journey. I took myself from 155 at 6' in my mid 20s to my current weight of 230 at age 36. I intend to slowly carve off about 10 lbs which should take me to a good place.
Appreciate 0