12-16-2016, 12:19 PM   #73
Imola.ZHP
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW i3 BEV EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
With this kind of language and behavior you will not gain respect or credibility. If you want to reiterate to your brain what a good choice you have made, there is no need, you made the choice already. That will not however change the facts or your lack of knowledge. You might not have the education, expertise and experience in the field, but others do.
Enjoy your EV. It doesn't matter to me anyway.
Thanks for chiming in February of 2012 joinee, the issue is I don't have the time or the care to properly articulate all of the things you said that are wrong. I also have no care to gain anyone's respect or credibility, this is the internet, this is not real life. As I said before I am not an environmentalist, I bought an EV because it is better than ICE in every single way, every single way, EVERY SINGLE WAY. Your points have no validity and I will not further engage with you on how wrong they are, I do urge anyone that thinks there might be even just one shred of truth to any of the nonsense you spewed to use google and see that EVERY SINGLE thing you said is wrong.

You do realize you are in the "BMW i" forums, right? Don't walk into a MB forum talking trash on MB's and not expect someone to refute your ignorance (and arrogance), likewise, don't post in a BMW i forum staying all the idiotic rhetoric you did and not expect someone to call you out on it. So once again, GTFO of here with your nonsense. Go back to letting yourself, your kids and your family be smog filters for the gasoline you burn that helps you feel like you are someone special while traveling between meaningless points of your life.

- 2014 CPO i01 BEV Electronaut Edition Capparis White Tera World, '17-
- 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-
- 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
- 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15
Appreciate 0