Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
I use Mark Bells STrong Sleeves 7mm, hands down best knee sleeves I’ve ever used! And I’ve used them all. They are super durable and made with a material that does not get stinky! Which is great if you sweat a lot in them. I’ve had them about 3 yrs now and they still going.

I squat ALOT, like 3 times a week, and do Olympic lifts. I mostly use them on heavy days, with my Lifters.

Like 1MOREMOD I also am in the 400+ Squat club. The knee sleeves have helped preserve my knees , and hit heavier numbers no doubt!
I am maxing at 405lb right now but just have never really felt like I needed anything... my knees have been sore after my heavy days more lately so I figured I should nip that in the bud right away! Thanks for the suggestion.

I moved from just wearing my running shoes to actually getting some squat/lifting shoes in the last year and I am sad it took me so long to do so, it helped my form a bit and my numbers a little more. Figured I should try some of the other things I see out to see how much I like them as well.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0