View Single Post
      01-17-2019, 11:20 PM   #16
Tuxedo
Bowties r cool ▶:◀
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' 128i MT e88, 24'G05 X5 50e

Garage List
From the VW dealers point of view this isn't an issue, simply internet shoppers see one price, a different price isn't advertised or fully disclosed because not everybody gets the cheap rate. It's somehow the dealers fault when they expect both the cheap rate and the advertised price.

VW has 2 pockets in the left is money so the factory says we pay your cash down to keep the lines moving and cranking out cars. The right pocket is VW Financial they ask you to forfeit some or all offers from the left pocket for future savings from free-cheap money. Everyone can get the left pocket, the 2 pockets never touch.

simply every auto purchase is different and some need a trade difference to write a check and some need a payment for monthly budget. Until you/they settle the numbers and get a credit app lots of question marks.

As for the $895 I'd love to see the worksheet or 4 square. Basically in the world of Internet sales things are shady, to offer the lower price then the next dealer advertise the vehicle for a loss so it drives traffic(car jargon for getting you in) as a salesperson that loss will not stand. The manager won't let the car sell for that loss so he/she has to add many of the missing numbers and value driven packages on to your price. As long as it was disclosed to you and you agreed to it, signing worksheet and the buyers order with that number on it and driving the car over the curb. It's the opposite of how it was done 30yrs ago. I only worked for VW for 6mo, diesel gate messed them up.

One way to get a refund for it is barter a perfect survey!
Appreciate 0