Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
You've heard the reasons (over and over) which you skip over but hey I like discussing with you,we don't always agree and it's good that you are one of the more mature posters that at least supports a driver/team, but darn it why him..
I appreciate the kindness and appreciate the fact that you can be reasonable. Except when you compare VERs skill level to HAMs.

When I look at F1, I see one of the ultimate meritocracies. I support HAM because he has come up as the only POC in the room which is something I can relate to. I have been in the same situation for most of my career. When I was in telecommunications I was one of 3 POCs in a company of over 2000 people and that was just 25 years ago. I made it all the way to VP with 1200 or so people working in my part of the company after starting in entry level sales in just 7 years.

I can personally relate to his rise to his position of preeminence in Formula One and all of the crap he went through having to be so much better than everyone else to be seen as equal. I did on the corporate side, as well.

The converse of this is VER whom I see as a spoiled kid. And while he worked hard and has talent, his behavior is atrocious. I have a daughter his age and if my child behaved as he does, there would be a stern talking-to about straightening out her behavior, forthwith.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
Ngilbe361618.50
fanatic11018.50