Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I'm sure VER had to go through similar hassle coming up through the ranks as HAM,you must have read but I understand VER's frustration in the way he expresses himself and it's the norm now that ppl let loose with 'pardon my french' and when push comes to shove then it's justified in some cases especially in highly charged situations such as F1. You heard the lingo of some of other drivers I'm sure so..MEN will be men.
Ummmm, no. He is the son of a previous F1 driver. You can't be that biased to see that there is a complete difference.

The only thing I will give VER a pass on is the fact that Jos is reputed to have been extremely abusive in his treatment having made Max walk home when he didn't win or strand him at places if they had a disagreement. All in all, a s4itshow.

But to say that he had the same problems as a person who is blazing a new trail in the sport is tone-deaf, my friend. If you have any doubt, read about Tiger Woods and the things he went through. Perfectly congruent.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1