Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
As for the inequity, I guess that's what troubles me. I'm not ready to support them yet. Probably not for a year or two. In the mean time, leaves us in an awkward situation.

If I found someone equally or more financially set than I am, I would fully expect them not to be attracted to me at all, as they could have just about any guy they chose. I'm not a good looking guy, nor am I a charming "sweep them off their feet" salesman. I'm just an average guy with a foreign accent.
if i can pull off a threesome being an average looking guy with a foreign accent, you can pull this off

but on a more serious note, i'd say instead of the financials necessarily look into experiences you can share and ones you/she has experienced in the past. if there's any bit of relatable content, i'm sure you can find middle ground. sometimes two people have absolutely nothing in common, and sometimes you run into your female clone

i'm probably going to sound like an elitist dickhead, and sorry about that, but you wouldn't necessarily invite people to things that you think wouldn't fit right. if you can't think of anything you do regularly and can't find a middle ground... yeah.
Appreciate 0