Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRPOWER View Post
Ha Ha!!!!! I love it!

J - E - T - S...............JETS - JETS - JETS
Who's throwing the ball for the hapless jets this year? almost made it to the playoffs maybe this year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rr006rbc View Post
LOVE IT. Best news I've heard all week.
feel the hate, know the hate when the patriots beat your team

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrysing View Post
Wish there was an easy way to insert a trillion "HAHA"s because I would do it.
Hating at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
But they did, and that is the central issue Brady / Pats fans refuse to accept. He had absolute discretion in handing out the penalty. Personally, I think Brady was involved with tampering and trying to cover it up, but it doesn't matter what I or anyone else thinks. The commissioner acted within his rights, as agreed by the NFLPA. Should have never been a court case. They can address it in the next CBA and Brady can sit out 4 games like he should have last season.
Of course you believe brady was involved because it makes your case better, makes its easier to have the best QB ever to play the game. that's okay but any true football fan should be upset when they leave greatness on the bench. I dont care for Manning but the game wont be the same with out him. We all know the tune you would sing if tommy was your qb for the team you root for, so pipe down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. The only downside I see is now he has 4 games less to pull a Theismann. The plus side, maybe his second string will have as good numbers showing how overrated he is and how much his success is due to his offensive line and receivers and not to Tom, the journeyman qb that he is.
Wishing for a man to get hurt, I hope you fall and shatter your leg so that person X gets a promotion at your work place.
I never understand the brady hate, America loves to rip people down, Brady is nothing but the best role model and has the ideal American values and life. He does tons of charity, rescues dogs and actively relates to his fans. Some sick little girl died who was a patriots fan, Tom called the grieving parents to help console them. met with victims of the boston marathon bombing just this past week.
He has the work ethic rivaled to none. Bringing him down for his success is the same on how people spit on a ferrari. Haters going to hate