09-20-2016, 02:43 PM   #25
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CP F86 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
its a bigger violation? come on. People chose to blow the deflated ball situation out of proportion because it was the patriots, Tom Brady and bill belichick.
Now the best QB ever to play the game has to sit home and miss 25% of the season becuase rodger and cronnes needed to show they handle the biggest star like they would Ray Rice. It was a joke and the NFL head office is a joke.
A violation is a violation man. When it comes to stuff like this, I operate on a common sense law, rather than hard evidence. Clearly you have strong feelings about it so I won't try to justify anything. You can side against the NFL, might as well stop watching football if you don't agree with them.

I have played professional soccer and I can with 100% certainty can tell you when a ball is over or under-inflated to regulation spec. Whether you choose to believe rules or not, it's up to you. So what's legal then? if 1.5lbs is okay is 2lbs okay? is 2 is okay then is 2.3 okay? if 2.3 is okay then shall we just rouns it up to 3? And so on... You have to draw a line somewhere.

If you choose to be sour about it, that's fine. Every team goes through politics, the ones who get picked out are the ones who are successful in the game. If the Titans were caught using deflated balls last year it would have probably been handled behind closed doors first. Since it was the Pats, who also coincidentally won the division from that game, hello spotlight. Cheers bro, enjoy some football!

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i
Appreciate 0