boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital.James View Post
Hahah are you twelve? All you can do is shoot shit back. You are slow if you believe wht you are saying. There are people who care about shit in this world. Maybe you dont but I do. I dont give a rats ass if "everyone" is against you. Maybe you should think and realize you're wrong and that's why everyone disagrees with you. Hmm fucking rocket science isnt it?
isnt that the point of a debate? to "shoot shit back". i dont get why your adding all the swearing. why am i slow if i believe what im saying? its true. and if you cant see it... your blind.

yes there are people who care about shit in the world, but you choose what battles to fight. maybe i dont? i do... i just dont particularly see much of a fighto n this one. maybe i should think im wrong? tell me something that i've said that was wrong? do you truely believe this thread will make an impact? do you really think your going to save an animal from being inhumanely killed? what im saying is the general populus who reads this will turn the blind eye.

try to stay on topic and stop attacking me as a person. i think these arguments are better in a formal discussion seeing as i believe it would lead to less direct attacks on individuals. im trying to stay as civil as possible... please do the same.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0