Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanevery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachbar View Post
Yes, but you get the other designs as well. I bought the original W - Design.
I don't know what you mean by "you get the other designs as well"... Looks like only the very ugly turbine wheels in that posting. Those wheels look like the plastic hub caps they used to install on a cheap Chrysler econobox...

Anyway, I didn't realize they made REAL winter tires in that size. The photos indicate that those are Bridgestone Blizzak LN-32 tires in the 215/45-R20 size. Blizzaks are really good winter tires! One of the best! I didn't realize they came in that size.

I still wouldn't get 20" snow tires to put on my factory rims though. As long as I have to get a second set of winter rims, I would still pick 19's as they are there is a much larger variety of winter tires available in that size. However if you're one of the guys looking for a winter tire in the proper fitment for the factory 20's - that appears to be it!

I suppose if your just getting that specific offer as a secondary set of winter wheels/tires, appearance might not be that important. I guess it depends on how long your winter is... ;-)

Those wheels still look ridiculous...
Voila
Attached Images

Appreciate 1