View Single Post
      01-15-2019, 12:32 PM   #2151
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I appreciate you saying this, but there is so much back and forth with what to do and what not to do regarding fitness. My goals are to lose 55 pounds first, then add some some muscle and definition. I'm 5'10' and weighed 211 pounds as of the first week of November. I wanted to shed the fat first as not to be one of those guys who always looks fat but is solid. I want to be lean not swole. I've talked to several people concerning my goals and how to get there and all the advice has been the same. Eat a good breakfast, eat a good lunch, eat clean, eat lean and lots of protein. I have also been told not to eat anything past 5:00. I do have whey protein before the gym and immediately after and I'm seeing results. The last time I was on a scale was about 2 weeks ago and I was at 186 pounds so I've lost 25 pounds in just a little over two months. I also realize that muscle weighs more than fat shich is why I don't weigh often. I don't want to be discouraged by what the scales say so I gauge my progress by using a mirror and how my clothes fit.

I do eat, but I do recognize that I need to be sleeping more. From what I understand by advice from friends and reading, it's a combination of eating better (i.e staying away from fried food, processed sugars, etc.) building lean muscle, cardio, less stress and plenty of sleep. On the weekends, due to my work schedule, I work out early in the morning and always eat some form of carbs and protein within 30 minutes after.

I'm also taking a test booster w/a fat burner and take fiber pills directly after eating every meal.

I'm very open to any advice that anyone has to offer.
I'm 5'7 and a solid 203lbs right now but I feel like I could be a bit more swole. At your height you need to aim for a solid 180/185lb to look like you some what mean business.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00