12-24-2021, 11:24 AM   #9
AshD
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW iX 40 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbitch View Post
I felt that the interior lighting was way way nicer than the X5 no offence.

The lights being under the window make a difference as it reflects a hue. It's hard to see in the video, had to do the whole thing on an iPhone due to time etc.

The aug is better than Mercedes Aug imo too.

Yes ASH - price !!!!! and UK electric prices..!!!! My home bill dual fuel is £238 a month! on my own.. BEFORE a car.
Thank you. My spec is 89k!! For the iX40

My energy bill is similar to yours! Energy prices are crazy but I roughly cal on what I'm spending fuel today vs going EV I think I can save between 30-40%.

You also need to consider the cost for the charging point. Have been looking into that over the last few days and considering Hypervolt. Plus if you have a firm order placed, you could claim back £350 from Sunak! - any recommendations welcome and installation in the West London region.

So the question is should I swap. Well the lead time is about 4-6month in delivery. With chip shortage, I'm am getting a decent price for the GO5 - it's a vgood spec but the PX price drops significantly. So considering getting rid of GO5 now via WeBuy (cant be bother with private sale) Bank the equity and take the plunge ….one to mull over Xmas

Ps - Beaver Teeth - these are growing on me
Appreciate 0