View Single Post
      05-15-2021, 07:55 PM   #3
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYEIL View Post
We’re considering moving to the DFW area sometime this year. Mostly looking in Plano/Allen. We have two little ones and the oldest will be turning three soon so schools are a priority. We also prefer privacy so a location with good space between homes is important. In the next few weeks we’ll be flying out to check out the area and look at few homes.
To the people who live in the area ...what do you like and what don’t you like about living in DFW? Any suggestions on neighborhoods we should check out? Any place we should stay away from? Our realtor has given us suggestions but we don’t want to base our move on one persons point of view. We don’t know anyone in the area so I’d like to be as informed as possible before considering placing a bid on a home.

TIA
If you don't mind occasional deep freezes, large hail stones (think of your house roof and car) and Bermuda grass invasion, DFW is great.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 0