View Single Post
      04-16-2020, 02:45 PM   #1
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

The Right Mattress

I don't know about you, but over the years I've noticed that when my body fat gets low, and my muscle mass gets higher, I am much more sensitive to my mattress. I am an Ectomorph naturally, so with shoulders broader than my waist, and being a side sleeper, the pillow and the mattress have to both support all my pressure points and neck, or else I wake up feeling like I've tossed and turned too much trying to find comfort.

I've also noticed that when seasons change, the mattress seems to be more noticeable, particularly in the hot summers. I assume this is because it's harder to sleep in general when it's hotter out.

Anyway, we are in the market, my wife and I, we have tried Beautyrest, Purple (i liked, she didnt), Helix (dual customization style) and a plush pillowtop back when they were the rage (the non-flip kind). Many years ago I had a waterbed that had about 15-20 water tubes, that was very comfortable.

As a serious weight lifter - what mattress works best for you and at what price point? Cali King is the size we have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0