View Single Post
      01-04-2018, 01:57 AM   #213
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep
Drives: W212 Mercedes=Benz E Class

New York Rangers 3 - 2 Buffalo Sabres
Winter Classic Game .It was the best game for me of the season and the best outdoor game as far as ice hockey is concerned .I think authentic atmosphere of the New Years Day or sunny yet cold winter were contributors besides New York Rangers were one of the teams in the game .
Only downside for me why only one game ? Winter Classic is touted and being liked by many but seeing only one game is downfall may be they want to make it exclusive and rarity makes the things exclusive . However, outdoor is what a hockey is about to me.
I have noticed a significant rule that NHL or other hockey games don't employ . Teams changed sides in the middle of the 3rd period . Honestly, I find it awkward in all other hockey games , teams don't equally share the sides of the ice .
The game was fantastic to me and went to overtime .In overtime at 2:30 minutes marked teams changed sides again , you wouldn't go more equity than this
New York Rangers gave up no less than 5 time shorthanded but they managed to keep solid only 1 goal allowed during that period .
Lonqvist has never lost an outdoor game and managed to maintain this record in his count as well , good job . Buffalo Sables's goakeeper also did a good job and remain sharp thru the game as well
Did anyone see any crowd of Penguins fly past the Philadelphia ? 5-1
What a game it was , Pittsburgh Penguins recognized themselves and I think this major win over Philadelphia will help boost come confidence for them