01-04-2019, 12:22 PM   #56
FastActionJax
Go Fast Dont Die!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 328i Sport 6MT

Garage List
2012 BMW 328i  [0.00]
I Lived in Seattle for 3 years and loved it there! I'm not quite sure what type of things your in to but I there's a ton of cool things to do there. I would snowboard and hike often at Snoqualmie Mountain, There's a really cool spot like 2 hrs north Id go to a lot as well called Anacortes Island. Downtown Seattle and University district are also really great places to be, Tons of good food and activities there. Gas works park is also really cool, google these places. The cost of living is on the higher side and the sun does shine despite everyone saying its always raining there, Yes it rains and its grey out a lot but when the sun shines over Seattle its beautiful! I only left Seattle because my Mother got sick and I moved back home because of it.
BootMod3 stage 2 93 octane AGG| K&N Drop In| Turner Motorsports Intercooler| BMS Catchcan| FTP Chargepipe & TIC| MST Turbo Intake Pipe| CW Catless Downpipe| BAV Coils| KW DDC Coilovers| Active Autowerke Exhaust| CF Mirrors| CF Spoiler| Rohana RFX11| Black Painted Roof| @instagram.com/fastactionjax/
@youtube.com/fastactionjax/
Appreciate 0