Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMan View Post
Car community is huge.

Liberals there suck ass.

Taxes also suck ass.

Liberals continuously vote for more taxes so nobody can afford to live there.

Beautiful city, beautiful place and surrounding area.

7/10. Would move there again.
I would live in the outskirts of Seattle. They are running it to the ground. They think they are doing good thinks like helping the homeless by giving them free stuff like tents, etc.. but the population seems to grow no matter how much money they throw at it.. (which probably is part of the problem). Mayor to me seems a bit unstable, but that's only a outside opinion. I'm shocked he's still in office, but there's a huge liberal community here.

My favorite was taxing levy charging companies like Amazon to help the homeless. They were going to charge $275 per employee taxes on companies that make $20M a year.. but remarkable they came to their senses (or by force) and repealed it. Likely if they kept it they would have forced many companies to move.

Don't know if your into firearms.. but for the last couple of years, WA had been going down the path of CA laws. Example is 1639.. they just took away the rights of 18-20 year olds to buy firearms, and if your firearm gets stolen from your house, you can get a charged with "community endangerment".

Housing prices has been going up pretty fast the last few years. You definitely can't buy a lot the closer you get into Seattle unless you want to spend a lot.

As for the good stuff.. people here fall into two categories for me, friendly and indifferent/don't care about you. I've found the most generous people here in this state where to a point they seem like they can't be real..

The place is beautiful for hiking and camping. The rain here is not like real rain. Most of the time it is like a misty rain when it's raining. Summer time is one of the most beautiful times to be here.

We have good shopping centers/malls. Maybe not as fancy as some places in CA, but good places.

Seafood is awesome here. Lots of good places to eat.

It's close to Canada so you can do a day trip there and enjoy Stanley Park or have excellent Chinese food.
Appreciate 1
IanMan384.00