View Single Post
      06-30-2022, 07:35 AM   #5
npa201
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5 m50i, IX 50, Rivian R1S

Heard from SA. Last week, I had been code 150 which made it sound like order received but mulling over switching to a 2023.

I then heard yesterday. I've been switched to a 2023. I am next on production at their dealership (not sure what that even means, is that for all of their cars? or just IX?). Gave me a new production # and when logged into BMWUSA says "Scheduled for Production" rather than "Order Received".

-Unfortunately, I'm really ticked about this, no B&W speaker option as we've heard on here.
-I don't recall seeing the lumbar support delete which I guess is good.
-Still have the delete on the foot open sensor for the trunk.
-SA said it went up $900. I tried to eyeball it w/o the B&W and as my previous vehicle was well optioned (basically just didn't have ventilated seats) I think its up less than $900 but could be wrong.

SA thinks I should get it in October now (from August estimate back in Jan). I asked about m60 so I can get the B&W but he said they are not allocated yet for m60 (They only had one and was sold) and so if I do that I would most likely be pushed into January of next year.

So annoyed but I guess there is not much to do. I guess I'll just have to settle for vehicle with out B&W and that will partially offset the rise in interest rates over the few months (and will get hiked again by the time this gets arrived). The next risk will be how much does my trade-in drop in value between now and then (thus far its been holding up as its a 2022 TSLA MYP and Elon has raised the price about $6k since I bought it but an incoming recession can change all of that).
Appreciate 0