United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: IX,G07

Garage List
2020 X7  [10.00]
X5  [8.50]
IX  [8.00]
A judge is about to pass sentence on a man:

Judge: "The defendant will rise. You have been found guilty of the heinous crime of murdering your wife by means of blows to the head with a hammer".

A man shouts out from the public gallery: "Bastard!".

The judge looks up at him, disapprovingly, and, looking at the defendant, continues:

'You have further been found guilty of the crime of murdering all your children, by means of blows to the head with a hammer"

The man in the public gallery shouts out again: "You f*g bastard!"

The judge replies: "Silence in my court, these outbursts will not be tolerated", and turning to the defendant: continues "You have further been found guilty, by a majority verdict, of the merciless slaughter of your mother-in-law, and her husband, by means of blows to the head with a hammer".

'You Bastard!" the man in the public gallery shouts out again.

The judge says: "Clerk of the court, bring that man down before me". When the man is in front of him, the judge says: " before I pass sentence on you for contempt of my court, do you wish to say anything?"

To which the man replies: "I'm sorry, your honour, but I've been living next door to that man for 10 years, and every time I ask to borrow a hammer, he says he hasn't got one,"
Appreciate 6
Buug95917720.00
Llarry16387.00
CamasM3e933201.50
Esteban44158.00
vreihen1615463.50