03-12-2007, 11:23 PM   #28
pnkflyd
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Awaiting 328 xi Montego blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
Well. ive been reading through this forum and ive seen a little bit (ok, alot) of argument for stupid shit.

I think its time to remind the Fanboy community about something.

So i would like to take the time and remind all who proudly own their BMW, and display their love for BMW to take a second. think. We are not Audi owners, nor AMG fanboys. were BMW owners, we are a family. from the upscale to the middle class, its a passion we all share. We see each other on the streets, at meets,and even on the track. to realize that hey, this awesome machine brought us all together as one. just like this forum. we all share one love, and thats BMW's. From a 1993 M3, to the sexy 6 series, we are a team.

We remind the world that this is just not a car, its a bond, an image, and most importanly, its the army of people that you can count on. We DEFINE family. here are a couple examples to remind us all of the goodness and love.

1- so,i was driving from the beach. i see a black Z3 on the side of the road, and the guy walked out of the car agrivated. i pulled over to see what was the problem. his car shut down and wont start. so i try to see if i could help him out. a minute later, another BMW pulled over (silver 2004 325i) to help out. after about 20minutes there were 8 BMW's pulled aside. we fixed the problem, and headed out to TGI Fridays for a get together. the cops even gave us a visit. they followed us from the beach to TGI and asked if we were planning a race (in simple terms). you know what rob said (the guy with the silver 325i), he siad: no sir, just a family reunion. we all smiled and laughed seeing as there were all kinds of ppl. Black, white, indian, hispanic. it was really a wonderful experience. now we meet every 2 weeks, and have expanded to 41 cars. Trinidad is hosting the ICC world cricket cup. BMW is sponsering it, and all BMW owners are invited for a cocktail party in the stadium. join us!

2- (this happened in Long Island, NY). so, im drivng on the LIE(long island expressway) in my dads 5 series. a 3 series started to tail me. we were fucking about, u know, teasing eachother for a race. eventually, its 5 BMW's all weaving in and out of traffic. we pulled over at the garden city hotel. we all met, talked, and had lunch. it was a wonderful experience. we actually talked about this topic.

3- im at Best Buy. im trying to return my Cybershot camera because it wasnt working. the owner just gets in and saw my wallet (A BMW Wallet with a pic of my dads car on it with me and him). he asked if that was my 5 series outside. i said yeah, why? he didnt respond.he took the camera and gave me the replacement,no questions asked. just my name and number for the receipt. after we talked, turns out he has a 5 series also, and loved what my dad did to the car. I was feeling the love that day.

I hoped those moved you.i hope you understand the seriousness and responsibility that comes with owning a BMW. Heres some stories to laugh at.

1- two Audi A4's on the highway. one wants to change lane, but the other wont let him. traffic is at a standstill (so to speak) and we are all going @ 3mph. now im right behind them with my windows open, and i hear this:
Blue A4-WHAT THE FUCK MAN!
White A4- What the fuck man!
Blue- fuck you man!
white- no fuck you and your hoe fucking fruit cake!
Blue- you peice of white trash eat my cock and die!
the blue audi goes in the shoulder lane and the white one follows. i died laughing at those "proud" audi owners. way to show the love huh?

2- AMG. i got nothing. most AMG owners have no real reasoning on why they are better than BMW's. infact they just talk about the benz,and dont bother to compare them. i say thats pretty sad when you look at it as benz and bmw are in a class of its own. there is no need for competition. once your hooked on bmw, thats it. once your hooked on amg, thats it. end of story.

Please,remember the love,and family values that being a BMW fanboy comes with. You werent loved when you were a child? buy a BMW, ull see just how great it feels to know that no matter where you are, there is gonna be someone who has your back. please, keep this in mind the next time ur at a 4 way stop sign and u see another BMW owner across from you. i usually end up fighting about who gets to go, because we always let eachother go. a bmw will always stop for a bmw. much love.

Great words from a wise man .I am happy to own my first BMW soon and be part of this heritage .I need to get some black tickets to see the cricket world cup
Ordered 2/1/07, Reordered 2/22/07, Production started 2/28/07, Production complete 3/7/07 . At port 3/9/07, On board MAERSK TEAL :rocks: 3/12/07, Reaches NY 3/23/07 and thought she will be in my arms on 4/2/07:But finally on 4/4/2007
Appreciate 0