View Single Post
      07-21-2022, 04:53 PM   #59
OkieSnuffBox
Major
Rep
Drives: '13 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
A little late to your thread, but I've worked with Amazon daily as a main point of contact for a major book publisher ever since their start up. They tried to recruit me in '99 but I didn't want to move clear across the country... but I did buy TONS of their early stock

Since those early days, I've worked with hundreds of their corporate employees at all levels, with no less than 30 personal account managers.

I've never worked with nor met an Amazon person on any corporate level who isn't great to work with. They usually all start out very Amazon "drone-like", until I break them down and get them to be more "human" with me

Overall though, they've ALL been great to work with and all are enthusiastic, bright and helpful to find a win/win for both companies, which I'm sure wouldn't be the case if they were miserable in their jobs.

If I needed a job, and Seattle was closer to my family, I'd definitely work there knowing what I've seen for the past 20+ years. (Not in a warehouse though, it's a different ballgame in any warehouse).

Good luck
Thanks for the feedback! Obviously I'm very early in the process, so who knows how it will go.

I figured the negative feedback is from entitled kids who don't want to work. I asked a friend of mine who used to work their and he said "You'll sell your soul to the devil to work there."

He worked in a warehouse. Somehow a pretty smart guy doesn't realize being a drone in a warehouse for ANY COMPANY is going to suck.
Appreciate 2
wrickem2101.00
vreihen1615438.00