View Single Post
      03-02-2021, 08:27 AM   #21
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast.F10 View Post
I myself also got t-boned (truck driver didnt stop at a stop sign...no ticket was given to him, but I did snap his back axle, but my car was totaled), but this was about 15years ago...long after first migraine. Thinking back, I never had an major or even minor tramas to my body...short of being an active kid.

I want to see a before/after botox pic of you...if you care to share. How much do the injections set you back? I know that my monthly injection is around $800, which I was able to get approved for there financial plan. To be honest, I do not see how I qualify based on my salary or house hold income....but I am thankful nonetheless.
Don’t have any before pics. But you can imagine what “crinkles” look like. Botox depends on where you live and whether you have it administered by a doctor or a nurse. Yesterday I paid $200 for 20 units and had it done by the nurse. The doctor charges $14 a unit, so I saved $80 by having the nurse do it and it looks great.

No offense to any nurses whatsoever, but if you don’t tolerate needles well, have the doctor administer it. It hurt significantly more when the nurse did it to me yesterday. First time I’ve ever teared up. Every other time my friend who’s a plastic surgeon has done it and it never hurt when he injected me. But a needle is a needle and it’s over in less than a minute and the pain ceases immediately.

Like I stated before it’s more like semi annual for me rather than monthly. It lasts A LOT longer than just a month.
Appreciate 0