View Single Post
      02-15-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Greeney
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez E90 M3

Time for me to loose weight... Need Help

So, I am an unmotivated college kid (5'10" 230) who realized he is a bit overweight I hate being a heavy object in my weight and balance when I fly . Time to burn it off.

I have been going to the gym ~3 times a week and getting about 30mins of cardio and a small amount of lifting (only machines no free weights in the complex). The biggest issue is most likely my diet, you tell me haha.
-----------------------------
Breakfast... I try and eat it, but the majority of the time thats a big zilch. If I do get something in its a small bowl of cereal and milk

Lunch... Usually some sort of wrap, most likely turkey or roast beef, from time to time a salad or whole wheat turkey sandwich.

Dinner... I go out most nights so its a toss up. But it usually consists of a small salad to start with dressing on the side and some sort of chicken or meat with veggies...
-----------------------------
I made a pact with my self yesterday to cut out all fried foods from my diet, just like I did with Soda this summer!

On a typical day I will have 3-4 bottles of water, its what I live off of.

Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated because honestly everything else I have tried I gave up with after a month of not seeing any change! Thanks guys