View Single Post
      04-28-2022, 05:28 PM   #21
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwhiz1 View Post
I think what is important in the article is that the i4 M50 with summer tires did 268 miles and exceeded the EPA range; while a Model 3 Performance can't even match it's.projwcted range.

Also the consumption was almost 20% better than anticipated.

i4 M50 for the win!
I drove a model 3P for a little while. on 85% charge (what they recommend) I was getting 265 range. Full charge like here in this article on the BMW I was getting 303. So the M3P was still getting more and that Tesla I drove had the bigger wheels. So not sure BMW is there with them however the thing like I always say is the charging situation, tesla SC just seem to be a lot more available and lot faster at this point in time. Im seeing and sure everyone will catch up.

as far as the statement there are more DC chargers then tesla you have to kinda of take that with a grain of salt./ Example in my towns there are a lot of DC chargers at various hotels and locations that you are not able to access. There are also some where you have to pay a fee to use them each month (odd yea) and also not all of them are very powerful so yes there are chargers out there but does it take your car 6 hours to charge? Tesla ones when I had the tesla seemed to be everywhere and when I charged it was 20 min and I was gone. But again I have not had a lot of if any exp with BMW and other electric cars so I can't really state a full un bias comparison just yet, this is true.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 1
///M TOWN16523.00