RoGo330i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW330i2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by playswcars View Post
I will never understand the mistletoe spec. In isolation, the colors work. Combined, no. But to each their own.
It was pretty much a compromise as my wife refuses brown. To be honest i am happy now that i did go for the Fiona Red over Tartufo. It was a long shot, but the colors fit very well together and will be quite unique at the same time. Nearly all San Remo Green cars will come with the Cognac Vernasca leather as brown is the "match" color for green. Its not just another "grandpa spec" green on brown i4 as many already called it. 😂

Each to their own ofcourse. I have to say that its not a miss-match, you have pretty much only green-black-red on this car. There is 100% a synergy between taillights, calipers and the interior as the only color except green/black.
Your color combination is sophisticated and gorgeous. Props to you and your wife! In California, for my build, I asked to order any green or teal for my very first G20 330i. Dealer said $5,000 AND a six month wait. Then, I asked for Merino — not possible at all. (My ride choice then became what was available: Phytonic Blue with Oyster Vernasca.) Glad your process was smooth with extra no wait time. The design combo is inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
Appreciate 1
deutsch1003945.00