View Single Post
      03-13-2020, 05:11 PM   #72
cooolone2
Captain
Rep
Drives: 20' M240iX B58, 01' 330XI E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
We have vaccines and treatments for the flu. There is no vaccine or treatment for the coronavirus.
And? Oh wait ... Do you need a vaccine for something that so far a so benign? Are you buying all the hysteria!

80% barely show symptoms or those that are considered mild enough, they don't know they have the flu (Corona Virus).

20% show symptoms... And 20% from that group are hopistalized, with 3% reportedly dying. Almost 80% of those being over the age of 80... Complicit with the health issues associated with already being advanced in age.

Vaccine can't fix that...

And the public response, or hysteria is totally disproportionate to the affliction, as I've noted, even last year, in the U.S., there were over 20k deaths from the FLU that the big pharma tried to create a "vaccine" for but kind of missed the target! Do you think that having a vaccine is a fool proof prophilactic for illness? Lol, of course not.

20,000... Do you remember any panic or ridiculousness that's happening now? No, of course not.

Best I've read that created the alarm response is the medical syndicate not wanting to have to deal with basically what would amount to a 5th affliction affecting the masses and over burdening a system that is not prepared to handle more patients. That's it... China responded appropriately and they turned the corner. No vaccine! Hmmmmm...? How'd they do that? Wow! Thailand has remarkable low infection rates, no vaccine... Wow! How'd they do that? Lol, no hysteria there either!

Pictures below are a shopping center near me, with full on hysterical knee jerk reaction and ridiculousness! I feel for the elderly that may need stuff and those with children who needs wipes, etc.

Best regards
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
TboneS541043.00