04-26-2018, 10:25 AM   #162
jlo0109
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickdeep View Post
Of course, PM me your email.
Hey there. Thanks for sharing the shot with me. Here's my quick edit and some recommendation.

I can see this photo was taken at 18mm with f/13 and ISO200 at 1/80 shutter. My humble guess is that it was getting dark quickly and you dropped your shutter speed to compensate the losing light. My future recommendation would be to mess with your aperture instead of your shutter, especially if you're not shooting still. Depending on the camera that you have, most of photos began getting blurry without using a tripot after 1/80. Since you are shooting in RAW, you can always boost the exposure afterwards. In this case, you're shooting with a wide-angle lens, with f/13 or f/9 you really won't see that much of a difference (IMO) and the extra f/stops will definitely give you better result without the risk of a blurred image; you can also work around this by messing with your ISO but this requires you to understand the type of sensor your camera has and what is the max. allowed before grain appears in your photo. Here's my humble edie:

Before

After

Last edited by jlo0109; 04-26-2018 at 10:38 AM..
Appreciate 2
Ickdeep5706.00
FMLYSDN1179.50