View Single Post
      03-12-2022, 10:11 AM   #14
sd_dracula
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 G20 330e

I just drove this today, the 40 not the m50 and I have to say it is so quick, I did test drive an ix a while back and that was sooooo slow.
I'd say it feels a lot quicker than what you get on paper, I was under the impression that there is no point in the 40 when you have the m50 but I definitely changed my mind, I'd say the other way around now.
Very agile for the weight of it and it didn't feel heavy at all but I did drive it in sport mode only.
The rear window angle makes it very difficult to see anything but it did have surround view specced which I always add anyway so that fixes that.
I am not a fan of the frameless windows and there isn't much rear headroom

Coming from a G20 I still prefer this chassis vs the 4 series, to me what would make this perfect is if it was a real i3 (not that joke i3)

Too bad deliveries are already in second half of 2023 and possibly delayed even further because of that dumb Russian f**k.
Reps told me the factories in Germany will shut down for a few weeks while they try to consolidate their parts since ofc all the wire harnesses come from Ukraine
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
cruzer6661237.00
drexplode1784.50
DeeKay553.00