Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90joee View Post
Lol how old are you if you dont mind me asking...Youre responses are subtle and funny...especially the vtech kicking in. Need more drivers like you here in NYC...lately ive been having shitty drivers from asians who cant speak english to a guy accepting my ride and almost ended up driving home before he realized he was supposed to pick me up. Anyways props to you man, respect to what you do...my dad does uber too!
I’ll be 40 in July. This gig is all about customer service and you have to have a positive attitude to do this job, otherwise you would be miserable. As I’ve said I’ve taken many Uber rides myself and even though I always give 5 stars, most of them don’t really say hi and ask how I’m doing, cars are dirty inside/out, etc...

What does your father drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexb16 View Post
I've considered doing some driving in my 362i.
‘Due’ it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eluded View Post
Would be interesting to know which market(s) were covered.
Yea i feel in nyc more drivers are just doing it for the money, i had my car in the shop couple weeks ago. After being up at 7am to go to class and then straight to work and get back to my neighborhood around 11pm...i just want to go straight home in peace and quiet. Its already bad enought i had to take shitty subway commute...but this driver maybe around 27 picks me up blasting spanish urban music and then picks up a younger college girl aswell and starts hitting on her the whole ride and tells her to sit in the front with him and bunch of stuff...unprofessional to say the least.

My dad started off leasing at first but then realized for that much money he could just get a brand new car...plus his last brand new car was an 01' honda crv and sold it at 110k miles. I was steering him into an x3 since he wanted an uber black compatible car and due to weather conditions itll be decent in snow with xdrive. He ended up getting a VW tiguan r-line, but when he went to register it with uber and all that they told him the car had to be fully his and no leins on the title. Which is weird because i know toyota finances you and registers you at the dealer ready to go with uber. I guess its stricter in nyc? Im assuming that didnt happen to you when you registered the honda after getting it from carmax? Unless you bought it cash of course.
Appreciate 0