10-04-2019, 06:00 AM   #1255
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Exactly! Workouts are intense...speaking of intense had a late night leg workout since I had to pull a 12 hr shift cause my coworker said his "vagina hurts" lol! Anywho gym was dead except me and 3 other dudes

BTW your arms look like two veiny penis's lol! I guess the veins is all genetics cause I don't get that except on the penis. Are you taking anything for vascularity?
LOL.....I was going to say I don't take anything as I'm sensitive to stimulants. So most pre-workout supplements are out for me. A lot is genetics, but I also end each workout with just 1 exercise for the muscle I just trained and try to get as much blood into the muscle as possible. I'm talking like 30+ reps. I feel that the more blood you can get into the muscle, the better you enhance recovery..plus the pump helps with fascia stretching which is the "sheath" that surrounds every muscle.

But I do take a supplement for health purposes that probably really helps with vascularity as it is a potent vasodilator.

I take Super-Beets Beet Root Powder. Beets are supposed to be a very helpful supplement for the circulatory system and converts into Nitric Oxide which is basically the same thing that is found in a lot of pump supplements.. But I can't eat them as I find them ungodly nasty tasting.

The powder isn't much better as 1Tbsp can ruin 12oz's of any liquid. But I have found that I can take and "Toss and Wash" 1 Tbsp. I just drop the scoop contents in my mouth and immediately follow it with grapefruit juice. It makes it bearable.

I do this every morning before the gym. And the grapefruit juice helps as it's a potentiator and extends the "half-life" of pretty much anything you take orally.