Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
Lol you know most handguns are semi-automatic correct? You want them to just outlaw everything besides revolvers, bolt action, single fire, etc?? As Sedan-clan said, that won't stop anything....
This is an issue to me - the people calling for bans usually are calling for things to be banned that are ALREADY banned. The listen to them media and their "black gun bad" mantra. No one can just walk in and legally buy a automatic firearm without a ton of paperwork and government permission. Has even ONE of those every been used in a felony? If so - it's is not many. Those are not the problem.

The genie is out of the box. You can build a firearm with equipment that many private citizens already have. You'll never get rid of them. You'll only take them away from those that would never use them for evil in the first place.

Each time these things happen - MANY laws are broken. Another law to a criminal is like another drop in the ocean.
Exactly! If I wanted to break the law, I could 3D print myself some parts, buy the other unserialized parts I need elsewhere and have ghost guns galore. Like you said, the genie is out of the bag/box/lantern.
Appreciate 3
Murf99314114.00
mahalom3163.00
paquet629.50