05-14-2020, 09:08 AM   #158
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

My UKM5 and MBelgium friends -

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Even money doesn't help Todt or anyone for that matter with no vaccine available yet at his age the risk is more and looks as if he has psoriasis of skin so has to be extra careful.
With lockdown eased here we can now actually travel anywhere (so long as it's not hundreds of miles) to keep fit even to the seaside my friend though I think for the moment we'll keep within our boundaries..just thinking of all the crowds converging at seaside spots. Some resorts like Blackpool have begged people to stay away as it would overwhelm their public services with the sudden influx of visitors.
Very well said -
Although our govts may say you can travel now, or go into restaurants, etc there is NO WAY we would go to our favorite tavern in Gig Harbor for fish & chips and a pint with hundreds of people.

A report yesterday said the normal amount of exhaled droplets that leave your mouth are increased 10X when you talk louder which causes more droplets to be spewed out because restaurants and bars are noisy and you must talk louder to be heard.

My friends - there are seaside destinations in Washington state that have stated they will not allow tourists until further notice.