Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60 Oxide

Garage List
2023 BMW iX M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo_nz View Post
Lol here we go again with the torrent of "ewwww it's so ugly" comments. Like, yes, we get it...the design is polarising to the max. Sometimes I wonder if the mods choose to feature anything related to IX on the homepage just to stir the pot
I'm honestly more interested in hearing how the iX performs and how comfortable it is etc. I don't like to disparage other people's cars, but I just never warmed up to the iX even after seeing it in person. Can't understand for the life of me why the iX wasn't just an electrified X5 (or X7). I have a feeling the iX will go the way of the i8/i3. But to the OP, if you like it and are satisfied, that's all that matters. And from all accounts, it is a great vehicle to live with.
Good take. It IS a great vehicle. I like the combination of comfort and power, and the 100+ more miles of range over my e-tron, far more than I am comfortable driving in one stretch. If it handles at least as good as my e-tron in the snow last year I'll be happy (and being actually a tad lighter it might fare better).

Do I wish the styling were a little different? Sure. But it grew on me, and my thinking is that when you get to the point where you can rattle off half a dozen current models that have the big grilles it has come to a point where we just need to accept it as a current design trend and get over it or move on.
Appreciate 5
jmack1231300.50
hugo_nz3183.50
AlexFL7836.00
deutsch1003943.50
volodp196.50