Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW iX M60

Garage List
2023 BMW iX M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest View Post
Watching two massive bricks lift themselves up and launch on a track. What am I watching... do people find this exciting? They both look faster than most people need. Id get the one with bigger range..

Red car looks nice. That color has grown on me.

Next test / please do a long term road trip, fill it up with bikes, go drive it on bad city roads and tell me how comfy it is.

I have a sports car. I need a family quiet and comfy car. Is this the one?... I dont care about launching it 0-200... May be just me.
It's helpful to have a general idea of the performance difference between different trims of the same platform. I reposted it on the forum because some of us want more than just pure basic from our car.

Besides, it's a YT video, and no one forces you to watch it.

I find it pretty funny that some people feel the need to justify their purchase. There is really no need to do so since different people have different priorities when it comes to purchasing, and you don't have to justify your purchase to anyone other than yourself. There is a significant performance difference between these two, at least for some of us to consider.

Oh, and range-wise, below is another video showing how M60 actually can have the same or even better range than the 50. That's a fact.

JMD632.50